It’s pretty much understood that all males are difficult to shop for. Unless they are under the age of 12, gifts for fathers, brothers, husbands, teenage sons, uncles, nephews, and next door neighbors are impossible to find that either they don’t already have, or cost less than $200. So for those of you that go through the same agony every year trying to find the perfect gift for him, (or at least somewhere in the neighborhood of “perfect” that doesn’t necessarily involve a tie) know that you are not alone and here are a few ideas all under $30. They may not solve all of your holiday shopping woes, but maybe they’ll give you some inspiration. Happy shopping!
1. Personalized Pocket Flask – $29.95
2. Golf Bag Watch – $24.95
3. Three Piece Shaker Set – $9.99
4. Digital Photo Frame – $26.99
5. Professional Nail Grooming Set – $29.95
6. YOURS by Loren Ridinger – $24.50 (This smells AMAZING)
7. Fixx Skin Soother – $17.50
8. Stacy Adams 2 Piece Men’s Sleep Short Set - $24.99
9. Mikasa Delancy Crystal Desk Clock - $24.99
10. Personalized Engraved Wooden Valet Keepsake – $29.00
With all of the holiday parties that happen this time of year, sometimes it’s nice to take a break from to usual glitz and sparkle and let your natural beauty shine. Here are some tips for giving your holiday makeup a more subtle, natural glam:
1. Keep your skin tone smooth and even by using a primer under your foundation.
2. Tone the blush down a notch and try highlighting instead. Use a powder a shade lighter than your skin tone to highlight your cheekbones, inner corners of your eyes, forehead, and jawline. Add a little depth and drama by contouring the hollows of your cheeks with a darker shade.
3. Use natural shades on your eyes, shadows in grays, taupes, and browns are great alternatives to the smoky or shimmery eye.
4. Wear a nude lip. Try a lip primer if your lips have a naturally pink undertone to your lips, or a coat of sheer gloss if you’d like a hint of color.
5. If you like the natural look, but still want a touch of shimmer, try using a moisturizer with shimmer, like Scott Barnes Body Bling. You can also add some Motives Liquid Gold Shimmer to your foundation or simply roll on as you like for added luminescence.
Alright, I know I promised this last week, but my sister was in town and we hit New Orleans for the weekend… and you can probably guess the outcome. Anyway, a little late, but here it is! Gift ideas under $30 that are great for stocking stuffers or under the tree. (Does anyone still put presents on the tree? If so, I’d love to know!)
1. Motives Mineral Powder Brush - $16.95
2. MINE Fragrance by Loren Ridinger – $24.50
3. Motives Boxed Beauty - $29.95
4. Ladies Fleece Hat/Scarf/Glove - $19.99
5. Motives Nail Candy - $5.25
6. Freshwater Pearl Peacock Brooch – $29.99
7. Motives Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio – $24.00
8. Motives Collagen Core Lipstick - $22.50
9. Motives Compact Beauty – $21.00
10. Arizona Owl Plaque Belt - $16.80
Don’t forget to do your online shopping through Shop.com for even more discounts on these fab gifts! Invite your friends to shop and get cashback on their purchases too! Gifts for him under $30 coming soon!